Domestic Dispute Ends in Death
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
Early Sunday morning Alachua Police Officer Chad Scott was called to a domestic disturbance near CR2054 and Sage Road. Police say as Scott drove down the long winding driveway, he hit 33 year old Angela Tanner who was lying in the middle of the grassy dirt median outside the home. Alachua Police Investigators say they're not sure why she was outside, but do say the argument with her fiance was the reason for the domestic dispute call. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Police say Scott was traveling at 15 miles-per-hour and could not see the woman beacuse the driveway had no lighting. Alachua County Police Chief Joel DeCoursey says Scott is on administrative leave and the accident remains under investigation.
- Deputies: Teen Kills Father in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Turns Into Wild Ride
- Professor Involved in Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Leads to Car Crash
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Four Dead in Domestic Dispute
- Chase ends in suspect's death
- Hampton City Leaders Dispute State Audit, as Sheriff Considers Criminal Charges
- Stormwater Dispute Back in Court