Heroic Rescue Saves A Life
Story By: Brittany Soeder WCJB TV20 News.
Officer Bret GillÂ was headed home when he saw a car engulfed in flames at an intersection in Lake Butler. The officer stepped in and made a heroic rescue. A truck with two people inside went out of control and a hysteric onlooker waved down off-the-clock officer to help. After realizing the driver was submerged in flames and he couldn't help him, Gill focused on the passenger who was still alive. The passenger, 28 year old Michelle Brannen of Macclenny was air-lifted to Shands. The driver, 29 year old Christopher Harvey of Starke died in the accident. Officer Gill saved Brannen's life, and says he was blessed to be in the right place at the right time.
- "Pals for Life" Saved a Life
- Student Dies After Saving Schoolmate's Life In Crash
- GPD Officer Saves Teen's Life
- ASO Deputies Save Life
- Dog Saves Woman's Life
- An ASO Deputy's Life-Saving Vision
- Helicopter Mission Sets out to Save a Life, Loses Three
- Deputy Saves Life Of Shriner, Paying It Forward
- The Free Screening That Could Save Your Life
- Quick Response Saves Life- Earns Honor