UF Named Number One Party School
According to the review, UF tops the list based on "a combination of survey questions concerning the use of alcohol and drugs, hours of study each day, and the popularity of the greek system."
"When you get this many, talking about 50,000 plus intelligent, high-energy, motivated young people in one place, of course they're gonna know how to have a good time - that's nothing new," said UF Spokesperson Steve Orlando.
UF was also named the number one school for students packing the stadiums, and the number one school for students that study the least.
- Santa Fe Teaching Zoo named number one zoo in Florida
- Rod Smith Named Chair of Florida Democratic Party
- Florida Ranked Number One in Identity Theft
- Gainesville voted as the number one place for jobs in Florida
- UF Ranks Among Top Party Schools in US
- Playboy Ranks UF in Top 10 Party Schools
- Lyons named K-12 public school chancellor
- School Nurse of the Year Named
- New State Policy on High School Majors Mean New Name for Loften
- School Name Stays Despite Derogatory Acronym