Darnell Wins Alachua County Sheriff Race
After a heated campaign for Alachua County Sheriff, Sadie Darnell won another four years in office. She defeated G.P.D. Captain Lonnie Scott and received 60 percent of the vote.
The video on the right is a live interview with the Sheriff about an hour after the results were finalized.
- Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell: Full Interview
- Alachua County Sheriff Defends Deputies
- Vermillion Files: ASO Now Open To Lawsuits
- Vermillion Files: Who Knew What and When?
- One Tight Race In Gilchrist County
- ASO Captain Keith Vermillion terminated amidst agency turmoil
- Docs: ASO Duplicates Services to Circumvent ICAC
- Sheriff Sadie Darnell Responds to Keith Vermillion Resignation
- Alachua County Commission District 1 Race
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office