Darnell Wins Alachua County Sheriff Race
After a heated campaign for Alachua County Sheriff, Sadie Darnell won another four years in office. She defeated G.P.D. Captain Lonnie Scott and received 60 percent of the vote.
The video on the right is a live interview with the Sheriff about an hour after the results were finalized.
- Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell: Full Interview
- ASO Major to be demoted for failure to supervise
- Alachua County Sheriff Defends Deputies
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- ONLY ON 20: Budget appeal leaning in favor of Darnell
- Vermillion Files: ASO Now Open To Lawsuits
- Vermillion Files: Who Knew What and When?
- Fellows Retires, Sheriff Discusses Deputies Perception of Vermillion
- Sheriff Darnell Responds to Mike Fellows Investigation
- EOG staff leaning in Darnell's favor