Family members and emergency workers performed CPR on 23-month-old Evan Haddock before he was taken to the hospital.
Sheriff's deputies report Evan died between midnight and one o'clock Monday morning. Authorities are still investigating how the accident happened.
- Victims Of Lake Weir Drowning Recovered
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- 3 Tourists Drown in Rough Surf Across Panhandle
- Carnival: Boy drowns in pool on cruise
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Code Enforcement Officials Take More Proactive Approach Following Drowning
- No Governmental Oversight at Abandoned Pool Where Toddler Drowned
- 2-year-old Child Drowns After Falling Into Septic Tank
- Five Puppies Drown in Morning Flood
- Gainesville Diver Drowns