Mill Pond neighborhood floods
Members of the Mill Pond community say their yards are flooding, and there's nowhere for the water to go.
They blame recent repairs to a nearby waterway. There used to be drainage pipes in the yards that allowed stormwater to flow back into that waterway. But the pipes aren't there anymore, and the yards look like lakes.
- Ducks to be Removed from Historic Duck Pond Neighborhood in Gainesville
- Flooded Neighborhood
- Two Local Men Save Man Who Drove Into Pond
- Woodland Villages Pond Drained Once More Due To Ground Disturbance
- Sinkhole Drains Retention Pond In Ocala
- UF's Neon Green Pond Not Toxic
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- Pill Mill Bust on Newberry Road
- Will Voters Continue The One Mill?
- State Attorney General addresses pill mill problems