Mill Pond neighborhood floods
Members of the Mill Pond community say their yards are flooding, and there's nowhere for the water to go.
They blame recent repairs to a nearby waterway. There used to be drainage pipes in the yards that allowed stormwater to flow back into that waterway. But the pipes aren't there anymore, and the yards look like lakes.
- Ducks to be Removed from Historic Duck Pond Neighborhood in Gainesville
- Neighborhood flooded after construction breach
- Flooded Neighborhood
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- Pill Mill Bust on Newberry Road
- Will Voters Continue The One Mill?
- State Attorney General addresses pill mill problems
- Fewer Mills = More Money?
- A Kennel Helper Accuses Owners Of Running A Puppy Mill
- Two Local Men Save Man Who Drove Into Pond