Organizations Receive Food From Bennigan's
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The franchise Bennigan's may not have enough money to keep its door open for business, but it still has plenty food.
But instead of wasting its frozen and dry goods, the company which owns the building where Bennigans in Gainesville operated decided to give the food away.
Food was given to The Reichert House, Peaceful Paths, and Bread of the Mighty Food Bank.
In exchange for the free food some of the one hundred and seventy-four young people who use the program came out to help clean and pack things away.
In addition to the food the company who owns the building also gave The Reichert House a cash donation.
A representative from the company who owns the building says a new restaurant will probably open there soon.
- UF Journalism Organization Receives National Recognition
- At-Risk Kids Receive Scholarships Through Take Stock in Children Organization
- Protecting The Body's Largest Organ
- Levy County Food Pantry Chosen for $20,000 From Walmart
- Food Reimbursement From Power Outages
- St. Francis House Receives Donation from Citgo
- Local Woman Receives Grant from Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
- Cities Will Receive Less Money From Gas Taxes
- Dog Rescue Group Receives $20,000 Grant from Humane Society
- Boy With 'Germ Cell Tumor' Receives Community Support