Several families were shocked when they were told that the headstones of their loved ones at Woodlawn Cemetery in Ocala had been broken and defaced. Thanks to a tip through crimestoppers...one accused culprit is now paying for his actions.
Snell is accused of writing his nickname "Roach" on one stone...and then the phrase "ride till i die"...but he says he's not responsible for breaking several other stones. Police say Snell was in jail for grand theft .when the gravestones were actually broken.
Thanks to a Crimestoppers tip...from someone who recognized the name Roach...Snell was arrested and faces felony charges.
Snell will have plenty of time to sit and think about his decision...at the Marion County Jail.
- Deputies search for cemetery vandals
- A Grave Situation - Part Two
- The Grave Hunters
- A Grave Situation - Part Three
- War Was Forgotten, But Never the Soldier
- Living on the Dead
- The Next Generation at High Springs Cemetery
- Two men arrested in cemetery desecration
- Unexplained fire at cemetery, residents want city to clean it up
- Archer residents search for answers to fire