Several families were shocked when they were told that the headstones of their loved ones at Woodlawn Cemetery in Ocala had been broken and defaced. Thanks to a tip through crimestoppers...one accused culprit is now paying for his actions.
Snell is accused of writing his nickname "Roach" on one stone...and then the phrase "ride till i die"...but he says he's not responsible for breaking several other stones. Police say Snell was in jail for grand theft .when the gravestones were actually broken.
Thanks to a Crimestoppers tip...from someone who recognized the name Roach...Snell was arrested and faces felony charges.
Snell will have plenty of time to sit and think about his decision...at the Marion County Jail.
- Vandalism in Keystone Heights Cemetery
- Cemetery Vandalized
- The Next Generation at High Springs Cemetery
- Residents Fight to Preserve Evergreen Cemetery
- Three Teenagers Vandalize High School
- Graves Vandalized by Criminals
- Kanapaha Park Vandalized, Flag Stolen
- Statue Vandalized at St. Francis House
- Hare Krishna Temple Vandalized
- Ocala Boys & Girls Club Trashed, Police Search for Vandal