Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
Justin Smith, 24, suffered severe head injuries in a four-wheeler accident last week.
The accident landed Smith in the hospital -- on life support.
And his family members want to know what happened.
They say three people helped bring Smith home and call for help right after the accident. But those people left without identifying themselves.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the accident.
- Zach Aldridge- VOTE! High School Play of the Year Final Four Edition!!
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Missing Levy County man found alive in Chicago hospital
- Man taken to hospital after house fire
- Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught
- Motel 6 Shooting Lands One Man in Hospital, Another in Jail
- Man Hospitalized After 15-Foot Fall From Tree
- HS Football Play of the Year Final Four: Wheeler(Buchholz) vs Chapman(Dixie County)