Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
Justin Smith, 24, suffered severe head injuries in a four-wheeler accident last week.
The accident landed Smith in the hospital -- on life support.
And his family members want to know what happened.
They say three people helped bring Smith home and call for help right after the accident. But those people left without identifying themselves.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the accident.
- Man struck by lightning in High Springs
- Three accidents in N.Central FL send several to the hospital
- Two people hospitalized after serious accident in Ocala
- Zach Aldridge- VOTE! High School Play of the Year Final Four Edition!!
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- HS Football Play of the Year Final Four: Wheeler(Buchholz) vs Chapman(Dixie County)
- High Springs officials reviewing high water bills
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead