Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
Justin Smith, 24, suffered severe head injuries in a four-wheeler accident last week.
The accident landed Smith in the hospital -- on life support.
And his family members want to know what happened.
They say three people helped bring Smith home and call for help right after the accident. But those people left without identifying themselves.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the accident.
- Body Of Missing Man Found From Canoeing Accident
- Zach Aldridge- VOTE! High School Play of the Year Final Four Edition!!
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Man Killed in Accident
- Morning Accident Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Man critically injured in train accident
- Fla. Man Dies In Skydiving Accident