Four-wheeler accident hospitalizes High Springs man
Justin Smith, 24, suffered severe head injuries in a four-wheeler accident last week.
The accident landed Smith in the hospital -- on life support.
And his family members want to know what happened.
They say three people helped bring Smith home and call for help right after the accident. But those people left without identifying themselves.
Florida Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the accident.
- Man Suspected of Shooting Wife Outside Hospital Caught
- Motel 6 Shooting Lands One Man in Hospital, Another in Jail
- Man Hospitalized After 15-Foot Fall From Tree
- Man Killed in Accident
- Morning Accident Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Fla. Man Dies In Skydiving Accident
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- Four Cases of Swine Flu Confirmed at Dixie County High School