Orlando Congressman Office Evacuated
Authorities are investigating a third suspicious package sent to U.S. Rep. Tom Feeney's offices.
The Florida congressman's Orlando office was evacuated Tuesday morning after a letter with a suspicious powder was found. On Monday afternoon, Feeney's Port Orange office at city hall was cleared out for the same reason.
Lab tests found the powder in both cases to be flour. Later Tuesday, postal officials said there was a suspicious package in Feeney's Titusville office. Authorities were still investigating what it contained.
- Orlando Officers Wearing Cameras For Long-term Study
- NCF Peanut Farmers Meet with Congressman Ted Yoho
- Florida GOP Congressman Pleads Guilty to Cocaine Charge
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- Congressman Yoho on Healthcare Legislation
- Congressman Ted Yoho Wins Republican Primary Elections
- Former Congressman Remembers JFK
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- Congressman Meets Constituents of New Marion County District