Areyouna Bond Appearance
The judge did not let Areyouna Brooks off easy for allegedly hitting her boyfriend with her car.
G-P-D arrested the 21 year old yesterday after Brooks got into an argument with her boyfriend and when he tried to walk away... Officers say she drove her car onto the sidewalk... hitting him.
The victim only received minor injuries... and tried to run away again.But officers say Brooks followed him and tried to hit him another time.
She is charged with aggravated assault and battery. Her bond is set at twenty five thousand dollars.
- Deegan Bonded Out Of Jail
- Citra Murder Suspect Apprehended, Given No Bond
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- Accused Orlando Shooter Denied Bond, Five Wounded Are in Stable Condition
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- Family of UF Student Shot By Police Pays Bond
- Judge Sets Accused Shooter's Bond at One Million Dollars
- K-9 Units: Cop & Canine Bond
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- No Bond for Man Accused of Killing Grandmother and Great Grandmother