Diamond Oil Robberies
Investigators are looking for a man who fits the description of the person who attempted to rob two Diamond Oil Convenience stores in Marion County last night and even may be tied to a third.
At around ten last night, a gunman burst through the door of a Diamond Oil Convenience store of Northeast 25th Avenue, he demanded money, but couldn't open the register.
Half an hour later another Diamond Oil Convenience store was robbed and an undetermined amount of money was taken.
Employee Patrick Muhammed says,
"Through the whole thing I was just trying to keep the gunman calm as i can to talk my way out of it."
Both employees were able to get out of the gunman's path.
The sheriff's office says a little over a week ago a Kangaroo station on Baseline road was robbed in a similar manner and the description of that robber fits the one that committed these robberies.
- Diamond Sports Park Reopens.
- New Name for Diamond Sports Park
- Police Believe El Indio Robbery Connected to Three Attempted Robberies on Archer Road
- 45th Amalie Oil Gatornationals Crowns Winners
- Filling Voids After Gulf Oil Spill
- Local Impact From BP Oil Spill One Year Later
- Oil Drilling Safety
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Ban Lifted
- Offshore Oil Drilling
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling