With Halloween just two days away, many people are scrambling to get their costumes, with trick or treaters of all ages want that perfect look for Friday night.
While this year's theme seems to be about super heroes and villains for many people...for others, the theme is political.
The Halloween fever has arrived and people are ready for some creepy crawly fun.
"The one opportunity people have to just let go and let their child out to play."
Playing is just one part of it, but playing the part requires looking for the right costume.
So what are people looking for?
"For men it's been superhero, especially the joker. For women, surprisingly popular one has been Sarah Palin."
Judy Caine says Halloween is her favorite time of year and there's a lesson to be learned here.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."
And somewhere close by you could find Judy's "twin sister" getting into the spirit as well.
Shoppers are spending anywhere from an average of 40 to 70 dollars for their ready-made costumes this year.
So whatever your flavor, get in get out and be safe.
- Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
- Florida dad arrested after baby dies in hot car
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop
- Making Cold Cases Hot Again
- Hot Tubs Stolen at Truck Stop Follow Up
- Race for Sheriff Among Hot Races for Primary Elections
- Hot Topic
- Hot Commodities