Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
A Marion County woman was found dead in her place of business after a domestic dispute with her husband Monday night.
Deputies said Ocala resident Brian Hobbs shot his wife, Debra, several times. The victim's son called the Sheriff's office and said his mother had been in an argument with her husband at her place of business, and that the suspect had a gun.
"He did state that we needed to respond quickly to her place of business and that she was in need of help. We found her there deceased from apparently several gun shot wounds," Marion County Deputy Jenifer Fisher said.
Marion County Deputies pulled Brian Hobbs over on I-75 near the Belleview exit. He was arrested and charged with murder. The two had been arguing about an online relationship Debra was having, which Brian had recently found out about.
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Man Pulls Gun on Wife, Takes Friend Hostage
- Drive-By Shooting in Belleview Leaves 1 Man Dead and 1 Injured
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Ocala Wife Accused of Murdering Husband
- Husband Runs Over Wife
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Husband of Convicted Killer Fighting for her Appeal
- Convicted Felon Arrested for Hitting Wife with Gun, Threatening to Kill Her
- Gunfire Leaves Two Dead, Seven Wounded in Pittsburgh Clinic Shooting