Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
With halloween just two days away, many people are scrambling to get their costumes. Trick or Treaters of all ages want that perfect look for friday night.
Shoppers stopped in the Center Stage and Simply Unforgettable Costume shops to grab last minute items.
Managers from various stores saying the most popular costumes selling fast are The Joker and super heroes for men and Sarah Palin being the chose for ladies. Owners say they expect the crowds to get even busier and the lines a little longer. Center Stage Manager, John Albritton says, " We have two kinds of shoppers, the kind that prepare months in advance and know what they want. We have the kind that come in the last minute, like this week. It's Halloween, I got to get something.".
Both costume stores will be open for regular business hours on friday.
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
- A Halloween Look Into the Old Gilchrist County Jail
- 2013 Morning Edition Halloween Costume Competition
- Hot Costumes
- Publix Warns Shoppers About Facebook Scam
- "Super Saturday" Draws Last Minute Shoppers
- Rooftop Fire at Butler Plaza Forces Shoppers to Evacuate
- Mobile Apps Help Shoppers Save Money
- Shoppers Brave Cold Weather While Waiting for Black Friday