Wing Eating Contest
It was gluttony for a good cause in Gainesville tonight as hundreds of high schoolers got together to see who could eat the fastest for charity.
The "Rattle Battle High School Wing Bowl" is hosted by the High School Leadership Group "Chain Reaction" to benefit the March Of Dimes.
Your home team was there for all finger-licking fun.
"It's a night to have a really good time and raise money for babies that are in the NICU at Shands that need everyone's help. We have Buchholz, Estside, GHS, PK, Oak Hall and St. Francis."
- Thousands to eat wings on game night
- Chris' Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Winner Downs 68 Dogs in Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Man Dies After Participating in Unusual Eating Contest
- Four NASA Artifacts on Display at Wings of Dreams Museum
- WINGS OF FREEDOM
- New Wing, New Possibilities For Patients
- Wings of Dreams to receive NASA artifacts
- Silver Springs Now Under State's Wing
- 6th Annual Rattle Battle Wing Bowl