Cell Phone Addiction Part 2
Parents and kids might be talking a little less these days, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're not communicating as much as they used to - they're just finding new ways to do it.
In the second part of a special series, WCJB's Josh Rosenthal looks into how technology is closing the generation gap ... for some.
For the full story, you can watch the video on the right.
- Cell Phone Addiction Part 1
- Cell Phone Addiction Part 3
- Police Now Need Warrant To Search Cell Phones, Locals Weigh In
- State Lawmakers Promoting Ban on Cell Phone Use Among Teenage Drivers
- Cell Phone Scammer Jailed
- Bravo Trial Day 7: Cell Phone Data Reviewed
- Student's Cell Phone Video Catches Gym Teacher Stealing From Lockers
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Cell Phones in Classrooms
- FHP Bans Cell Phones For Patrolmen