Cold Case Signs
It's a murder that's gone unsolved for fourteen years...but it hasn't been forgotten.
Thanks to a federal grant... The Marion County Sheriff's Office received last year ...two new signs displaying a cold case victim's name and information are now in place in the Ocklawaha area where the victim was found.
Thirty four year old Robert Dlugoborski was found dead in his truck in 1994...from a bullet wound. Other than a vague description of a woman seen near the area...investigators had little to go on.
"Our prime this is...we speak for the families..a lot of them are older cases and the people are still around...are they're wondering if they can solve them..so we're going to town on them."
The Grant will be used to help solve 21 cold cases using DNA Technology. Retired law enforcement agents..known as "Ice Agents"...are helping work the cases. so far they've made one arrest on another cold case.
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Making Cold Cases Hot Again
- Murdered Gainesville Teen's Case Not Cold
- Playing Cards give Inmates a chance to solve Cold Cases
- 26 years after Tiffany Sessions' disappearance, case still cold
- Cold Case Solved
- Cold Case Cracking
- Cold Case Files: Corey Smith
- Agents Take Another Look at Cold Case
- I.C.E Agents Take On Cold Cases