DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
The downtown festival and art show is a place for artists to show off their imagination, creativity, and skills. Over 250 artists, entertainers, and children put on quite the display. It seems each year the innovations keep getting more and more interesting. Saturday was no different.
John Ellis calls his work a multi-media project. It's everything from acrillic painting, a collection of antiques, and illustrations. This artist says hiw work is intense, an americana nostalgia feel.
"it is my own twist on it they call it whimsical art it makes people laugh, smile, and that's part of why I do it. I like to see people smile and the kids faces light up when they come by." For more on this story please see video:
- Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
- Art Festival Returns to Downtown Ocala
- Downtown Art Festival Draws Crowds
- UF Arts Exhibit Shows African Art
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- Thornebrook Art Festival Hopes To Delight Fans
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Art Festival a Success