This week Gainesville High School students got a chance to study science in a unique way.
Students experimented with flying frisbees in an outdoor physics lab.
They were able apply concepts that they are studying in their physics classes to analyze information about the frisbees.
Students spent the class period throwing regular frisbees, "weird frisbees", broken frisbees, and other objects.
Everyone, including the teachers had a great time.
Soon the students will participate in an ultimate frisbees competition where they will put what they learned today to good use.
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"
- EKG Exam Part of Student Physicals in Marion County
- An Egg-stravagant Way To Learn About Physics
- County Health Departments Offering Back-To-School Physicals, Immunizations
- Physical therapy success treating female infertility
- Physical Therapist Prepares For Boston Marathon
- Brodie Smith Taking Ultimate Frisbee to the Next Level
- Will Muschamp Ready For the Physical Hogs
- Derek Dooley Says Gator Corners "Will Be Physical"
- Gator Players Say Fitness, Physicality Are Toughest To Handle In Spring Football