It's annual tradition for most... traveling during the holiday seasonn but once the decision to travel is made the hard work lies in planning just how to get to one's destination.
Beth Polisson is a seasoned business traveler from North Carolina. She says traveling three to four days a week has made her learn quickly how to best maneuver around holiday travel. There's Thanksgiving and right after that is Christmas.
Locally travel agents are seeing clients act like Polisson... traveling shorter distances this holiday season
Once the decision of where to travel had been made... porter says travelers are choosing Orlando and Jacksonville as their top departure cities bypassing closer airports like Gainesville Regional.
But porter says overall he's seen a 15 percent drop in travel from last year.
For those still deciding whether or not travel... you should probably act soon.
Travel agents say airline prices will rise as we get closer to popular holidays.
- Millions Head Back Home From Holiday Travel
- Traveling During the Thanksgiving Holiday? Plan Ahead if Your're Coming Back Sunday
- Holiday Air Travel
- Holiday Air Travel 5:30
- Holiday Travel
- Traveling For The Holiday Weekend
- Labor Day Holiday Weekend Travel By Car
- Labor Day Holiday Weekend Travel By Plane
- Holiday Travel Over The Next Few Weeks
- Holiday Travel, Call 511