NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Making energy efficient upgrades
A program called LEEP provides assistance to low-income families for energy efficient upgrades to their homes.
Gainesville Regional Utilities officials say they started LEEP a few years ago as a pilot program. This year, they plan to help more than a hundred families.
Joan Hope, of Southeast Gainesville, says she had various changes made to her home through LEEP. She says she sees a difference in her utility bills.
- Nonprofits to Receive Stimulus Money for Home Energy Efficiency
- New Energy Efficient Community
- Residents Could Qualify For Rebates On Energy Efficient Appliances
- Fla. Energy-Efficient Appliance Rebates Run Out
- Solar Panels Make Energy Savings Possible
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- Some Graded Roads Will Be Upgraded
- Home Upgrade Money
- "10,000 Homes Initiative" Could Upgrade Homes in Alachua County
- Downtown Upgrades Stand Still