Preparing Animals for Freezing Temperatures
Â Â Staff at Santa Fe Teaching Zoo had to find ways to keep the animals warm during Tuesday night's freezing temperatures.Â Some animals were put in special barns to keep warm, while others had heaters installed in their cages.
Â Â Staff at the Florida Museum of Natural History were facing the same cold-weather issues.Â The butterflies were taken out of the Butterfly Rainforest so they could survive the night.
- Santa Fe College Zoo Prepares For Freezing Temperatures
- Freezing Temperatures Have Negative Effects on Strawberry Crops
- Protecting Your Pipes, Plants and Pets During Freezing Temperatures
- More Freezing Temperatures Expected
- A New Leash on Life--Molly's Story of Survival
- Manatees Find Warm Water in Cold Temperatures
- Pets and People Brace for Near Record Cold Temperatures
- As Temperatures Fall, Number of Prescribed Burns Rise
- Homeless Count Completed Despite Cold Temperatures
- Tips For Your Heating System As The Temperature Begins To Drop