Preparing Animals for Freezing Temperatures
Â Â Staff at Santa Fe Teaching Zoo had to find ways to keep the animals warm during Tuesday night's freezing temperatures.Â Some animals were put in special barns to keep warm, while others had heaters installed in their cages.
Â Â Staff at the Florida Museum of Natural History were facing the same cold-weather issues.Â The butterflies were taken out of the Butterfly Rainforest so they could survive the night.
- Santa Fe College Zoo Prepares For Freezing Temperatures
- More Freezing Temperatures Expected
- Freezing Temperatures Have Negative Effects on Strawberry Crops
- Cold Temperatures
- Still Room in Homeless Shelters during Freezing Nights
- Red Cross Offers Tips on How to Stay Warm During Frigid Temperatures
- How to Save Your Plants from Freezing
- Manatees Find Warm Water in Cold Temperatures
- Pets and People Brace for Near Record Cold Temperatures
- Plumbers Keeping Busy During Freezing Conditions