William W. Irby III dies at 84
W.W. Irby Elementary School in Alachua is named after long-time educator and North Central Florida resident William W. Irby III.
Irby died Tuesday. He was 84 years old. He spent 36 years of his life as a teacher, coach and principal in Alachua County.
Family members say a memorial service is scheduled for Friday at 10:15 AM at the First Baptist Church in Alachua.
- Dad's Lunch at Irby Elementary
- TV 20's Bob William;s Honored for Community Service
- Operation S.P.O.C III- Sex Offender/Predator Sweep
- Jimmy Jones III Signs to Play Baseball
- Tent City Aftermath Part III
- As Seen On TV Part III
- Leader Reactions to the Budget Part III
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Jimmie Williams Accountability
- Ocala's PJ Williams Wins Defensive MVP In FSU National Championship Win