Archer officials, residents want sewer system
The entire city of Archer depends on septic tanks to treat wastewater.
Residents say that's a health risk and has hindered development in the area.
Archer City Manager Doug Dymon says even though this project has been almost two decades in the making, he still has hope.
- Archer Pushing for Sewer System
- Sewer System in Archer
- High Springs New Sewer System
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- Archer Braid Trail, Officially Open To Public
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- As Residents Complain of Biomass Smell, Plant Officials Say It's Only Temporary
- Stephen Foster Residents Want City Garage To Leave Their Neighborhood
- Residents Want To Save Possum Creek Park
- Residents Want Speed Bumps Before Accident Happens