Central Florida Electric officials crack down on late payments
Customers of Central Florida Electric Cooperative who did not pay their utility bill on time this month received a letter in the mail.
The letter warns those customers of a looming deadline.
And customers who depend on disability checks to make that payment call the due date "unfair."
- City Officials And UF Team Up To Crack Down On Front Lawn Parking
- School Officials Cracking Down On Fights
- State Officials Crack Down On Harassing Bill Collectors
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- Crime Rates Down In North Central Florida
- A North Central Florida Family is Down and Out
- President Obama Forms Task Force to Crack Down on College Sex Assaults
- Boater Safety Being Cracked Down On
- GPD to Crack Down on Loud Car Stereos
- GPD Cracking Down on Jaywalkers