Christmas Tree Farm
It's time to shop for a Christmas tree for lots of families throughout North Central Florida.
Angie Witt and her family thought about buying a fake Christmas tree for next year ...but not until they tried the real deal this Christmas.
The Witt Family, of Jonesville, went to a Christmas tree farm in High Springs.
Farm owner Bill Dubois says they're part of a huge rush to his farm that started just after Thanksgiving.
Dubois says his farm spans almost seven acres with trees ranging from small --- to really tall.
He says for every tree cut, he plants two or three in its place.
And what about plans for that fake tree next year?
"Yeah, it's gonna be kinda hard to maybe give up the tradition of a real tree versus plastic tree next year"
Dubois says a fresh cut Christmas tree that gets plenty of water can last several weeks -- even up to a few months.
- Make Your Christmas Trees Last Until Christmas
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat
- Where Does Your Christmas Tree Come From?
- Warm Weather's Impact on Christmas Tree Sales
- Choosing the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Ocala Christmas Trees
- Christmas Tree Tips For This Holiday Season
- Christmas Tree Sales In Gainesville On The Rise
- High Springs lights christmas tree
- How to pick the perfect Christmas Tree