One Hallmark store is saying that their card sales are down from last year because people aren't buying.
People are finding different ways to send holiday greetings. With free E-Cards and green friendly alternatives in the forefront, a traditional holiday card may be a thing of the past for some.
Harmony Smith and her husband are picking out the perfect card. Harmony plans on writing a personal note to her family and share the news that she will be expecting a baby girl.
"If you are going to buy cards I would want to go into the store and actually look at the paper and make sure that its a quality item that I am purchasing," said Ms. Smith. For more on this story please see video:
- Gift Cards For The Holidays
- Hot Holiday Item: Gift Cards
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Cards for Soliders
- "Hire Me First Card" Could Be Ticket to Success
- Good Grades For Students May Not Translate Into Good Report Cards For Schools
- Charges Filed on Suspect for Using Girlfriend's Debit Card
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Suspects Arrested in Credit Card Fraud