New Manslaughter Charges
A Marion County man who claimed to accidentally kill his friend...has now been arrested for manslaughter.
Forty eight year old Daniel Krippendorf reported back in July that he accidentally shot his long time friend forty four year old Gary Moser in the torso...after the two had been drinking.
After autopsy and toxicology tests were done the state attorney general's office believes Krippendorf is guilty of manslaughter.
- Zimmerman Trial Day 13: Jury Can Consider Manslaughter as Lesser Included Charge
- Ocala mother charged with manslaughter in death of her daughter
- Dunnellon Man Charged With DUI Manslaughter
- Paying the Price; DUI Manslaughter
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced In DUI Manslaughter Case
- Residents Welcome New Ocala Super Charging Station
- Sex Offender Arrested on New Rape Charges
- BP Oil Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
- Hazing Suspects Plead Not Guilty To New Charges
- Florida Woman Gets New Charges in "Toxic Tush" Case