Ocala Elite Owner Killed In Crash
A five-car collision claimed the life of a Marion County man Monday.
Peter Sanchez was killed before heading to work. He was stopping at a bank when police said a minivan hit his vehicle from behind on NE 25th Avenue.
A former University of Miami Cheerleader, Sanchez was the co-owner of Ocala Elite, a cheerleading and fitness gym. There, his family said he was living his dream as he taught children of all ages cheerleading and gymnastics. But most of all, his family said he loved his students.
â€œThere are kids that come here that call him Daddy just because they adore him,â€ Sanchez's sister Theresa Quintina said.
Co-owner Regina Catania said grief counselors were available Tuesday at Ocala Elite to help students deal with the loss of their coach, mentor and friend. Sanchez was 33 years old.
- Owner of Ocala Elite Remembered
- Ocala Tea Party President Killed in Crash
- 6 Dogs Killed By Owner In Keystone Heights
- Deputy Killed Family's Dog, Owners Want to Know Why
- Pit Bull Attack In Gainesville Kills Dog & Injures Owner
- Ocala Store Owner Shut Down
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Arizona Wildfire Kills 19 Members of Elite Crew
- Funeral For Ga. Family Killed In Fla. Crash
- 2 killed, 6 Injured in Interstate 75 Crash