Progress Energy to raise rates
Published December 22nd, 2008
Progress Energy customers will see a 25 percent rate increase on their next power bill.
Officials say the increase will pay for a nuclear power plant in Crystal River and make up for fluctuating fuel costs.
- Progress Energy Rate Case Begins
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- Contract with Progress Energy forces cchools to open in the Dark
- City of Alachua Raises Electric Rates
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Pedaling For Progress
- Grace Marketplace Officials Update City Leaders on Progress
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Legislators, Residents Talk Florida's Progress