NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Progress Energy to raise rates
Published December 22nd, 2008
Progress Energy customers will see a 25 percent rate increase on their next power bill.
Officials say the increase will pay for a nuclear power plant in Crystal River and make up for fluctuating fuel costs.
- Progress Energy Customers Voice Concerns Over Rate Hike
- Progress Energy Rate Case Begins
- Contract with Progress Energy forces cchools to open in the Dark
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- City of Alachua Raises Electric Rates
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- Burglary Caught In Progress
- Pedaling For Progress
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Santa Fe College Rated 1st for Graduation Rates