State Senator Share Ideas on Florida's Future
As it's out with the old year, and in with the new, that's also the tone in Tallahassee as our new lawmakers are sworn in and join those already there. They have plenty on the agenda.
Some of the top issues are Florida's budget cuts, education and our state's recession.
Senator Oelrich chats during "TV 20 Live at 5:30."
- Required Personal Finance Classes May Be in Florida's Future
- Senator Bill Nelson Wants Florida's Foreclosure Aid Program Investigated
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Florida's Agriculture Natural Resource and Food Industries on the Rise
- Florida's Minimum Wage Jumps to $7.93 Per Hour in 2014
- Florida's High Schools Improving
- Pedestrian Struck and Killed on Florida's Turnpike
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Possible Changes in Florida's Capital Punishment System