WOMAN SHOT AT CVS
Shortly after 3PM Saturday, Marion County Sherriff's Deputies received a call from the CVS drugstore about shots being fired.
Deputies say 52-year-old Jayne Skipworth of Leesburg was shot at least three times in the chest by her husband at the CVS located in Summerfield earlier this afternoon. She is the store manager there.
The Marion County Sherriff's office says she was taken to a hospital in Orlando and is listed in fair condition. Skipworth's husband Douglas will be charged with attempted murder. He was caught by Lake County Sherriff's office at around three in his vehicle. The weapon was still inside. For more on this story please see video:
- Woman Who Shot Husband Denied Bond
- ASO: Woman Lied About Being Shot In Neck By Stranger
- Woman Shot And Killed At Gainesville Apartment Complex
- Interlachen Woman Shot by Deputy
- CVS Manager Admits To Videotaping Women In The Restroom
- Prescription Pill Theft at CVS Pharmacy
- CVS to Stop Selling Tobacco
- Elderly Woman Shot by Gunman in Her Home
- Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
- Community Immunity: Flu Shots