100 Years Old
One Northcentral Florida woman proves it's possible, as she celebrates her 100th birthday. Lonney Lovelace has every reason to dig into her birthday cake. She is turning one hundred years old and her family and friends are happy to celebrate it with her too.
"I just never did think about it, it just didn't dawn on me I just tried to live each day as I could so I never did think about being an old lady," says Lovelace.
Lovelace says that she is proud to be from Northcentral Florida. For more on this story please see video:
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
- 100 Years of UF Bands
- Girl Scouts Celebrate 100 years
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 13-year-old Gainesville Boy Sends Care Packages to Navy Seals
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident
- 15-Year-Old Student Stabbed By 11-Year-Old