Deadly Abulance Crash
Two people are dead after their car crashed into a Marion County Fire Rescue ambulance.
Both men, in their late twenties, died at the scene earlier this morning.
Justin L. Corey and Ryan S. Doyle were in the front seat of the car.
According to Fire Rescue authorities, the driver of the car failed to stop in time. It happened at the intersection of highway 41 and highway 328 near Dunnellon.
The ambulance was returning to the station after taking a patient to Shands Hospital.
No patients were on board and the ambulance personnel are uninjured.
When first published, this story listed Derek White and Christopher Ulry as being killed in the crash. White and Ulry are two of the EMS workers in the ambulance and were not seriously injured. TV20 regrets this oversight.
- 2 Dead in Fiery Crash Near Jacksonville
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- 2 dead in Suwannee County crash
- Deadly Crash on US 301 in Hawthorne
- Deadly Head-On Crash In Marion County
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- Chase ends in deadly crash
- 3 Dead After Plane Crashes In Northeast Gainesville
- Deadly crash kills two women on I-75
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash