Deadly Abulance Crash
Two people are dead after their car crashed into a Marion County Fire Rescue ambulance.
Both men, in their late twenties, died at the scene earlier this morning.
Justin L. Corey and Ryan S. Doyle were in the front seat of the car.
According to Fire Rescue authorities, the driver of the car failed to stop in time. It happened at the intersection of highway 41 and highway 328 near Dunnellon.
The ambulance was returning to the station after taking a patient to Shands Hospital.
No patients were on board and the ambulance personnel are uninjured.
When first published, this story listed Derek White and Christopher Ulry as being killed in the crash. White and Ulry are two of the EMS workers in the ambulance and were not seriously injured. TV20 regrets this oversight.
- 2 Dead in Fiery Crash Near Jacksonville
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- Deadly Crash on Waldo Road
- Deadly Crash Through Front Door
- Deadly I-75 Crash
- Deadly Crash; Neighbors Want Answers.
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes
- 6-Vehicle Crash Leaves One Person Dead
- Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County