GATOR FANS WAIT FOR THE TEAM AT THE AIRPORT
With all the excitement of the Gator football team capturing their 2nd national title within the last three years, fans wanted to show their support and appreciation by greeting the team at the airport as they have done in the past. But the fans got a different reaction this time around.
Michael Ross of Gainesville-- along with a handful of other fans-- was happy even though he was kept away from the team at the airport. Last night, fans were able to see their team go for another title again and today they anxiously awaited their team at the airport. But after some past championships, the fans were able to interact with the players. They were able to get a quick glimpse at the MVP, Tim Tebow.
University Athletic Association officials say due to traffic and security concerns, they didn't invite fans to the airport, instead gator fans will be able to see all the players this sunday at Ben Griffin Stadium at 1pm.
- Gainesville Regional Airport Sends Plane of Fans to Sugar Bowl
- Gator Gymnastics Team Welcomes Fans of All Ages
- Gator Baseball Fan Inspires Team
- Gators VS Huskies, Fan Reaction
- Unhappy Florida Gator Fans
- What Colors Do You Bleed? A Call Is Out to Gator Fans to Give Blood
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Fans React To Gators Loss Against Alabama
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Sports Bars Packed With Gator Fans for Sugar Bowl