Although they are rivals in the Middle East, Gainesville's Jewish and Arabic communties are coming together on one issue.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping for an immediate cease-fire.
With accusations that a humanitarian crisis is brewing in Gaza. Gainesville's community is starting to think out loud. This week a number of rallies and protests are taking place.
Both sides are reaching out to their extended families in the Middle East and hoping they remain safe. For more on this story please see video:
- Solar Contract Conflict?
- Conflict Over Girl Escalates Into Brutal Assault With Baseball Bat
- Stormwater Fees Conflict Cools Between City and School Board
- School Board Policy Changes Bring Conflict Among Board Members
- Shelling of UN school kills 15 as Gaza war rages
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Eat Local Challenge Promotes Local Economy