Gregory Dove is sentenced for murder
It's been a year and a half since the murder of a man from Newberry and the attempted murder of his wife. Today a killer learned his fate. Judge David Reiman gave Gregory Dove twenty five years in prison for the murder of Newberry resident Carl Arrington.
Arrington was shot to death in his home in July, 2007. his wife Shelley was wounded. Carl's brother, Michael Arrington was originally arrested for the murder, but was released later. An unnamed witness came forward and released some information about the July 2007 incident, which led to the arrest of Dove as well as his friend Benjamin Kropp.
Dove is behind bars, but Kropp is not. He still faces charges of murder and attempted murder, but no court date has yet been set.
- Ocala Murder Sentencing
- Killer Sentenced in Drug Murders
- Man Gets 4 Consecutive Life Sentences for Murder
- Hooper, Wright Sentenced to Life in Seath Jackson Murder Case
- Maranda Martin Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder of Paul Quandt Sr.
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program
- Man Killed in Crash
- Florida Teen Who Murdered Two Tourists Gets Sentenced
- Drew Peterson Sentenced to 38 Years for Murder
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property