Jett Travolta Mourned
brightened the lives of north central Floridians with their charity
work and appearances in the community, but after the death of their
son, the Travolta family is expected to return home to mourn.
broke Friday that Jett Travolta, the 16-year-old son of John Travolta
and Kelly Preston had passed away suddenly during a vacation in the
Bahamas. The Travoltas have lived for more than five years in the
town of Anthony and are known for their local charity work and late
night restaurant stops throughout the county.
the community mourned Jett Travolta from a distance. â€œTheir family
is just so nice and you just can't help but feel the pain that
they're going through. It's unimaginable,â€ says Ocala resident
plans for a memorial service have been kept quiet, media and curious
residents camped outside the gates of the Travolta residence hoping
to catch a glimpse of the famous family. Autopsy results have
revealed that the 16-year-old Jett Travolta died of a seizure. A
private funeral is expected to take place on Thursday in Ocala.
- Travolta Family Attends Ocala Movie Premiere
- Travolta welcomes Scientology Church in Ocala
- John Travolta Attends Movie Premiere in Ocala.
- Travolta Helping Restore Local Move Theater
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Mourning the Loss of Officer Killed in the Line of Duty
- Community Mourns Loss of Well-Known Teacher
- Family and Friends Mourn PFC Wayne Vincent
- Gainesville Golfers Mourn Temporary Closure Of Ironwood
- Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Cedar Key Boy