Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Published February 6th, 2009
One neighborhood is bewildered by the sudden invasion of...chickens.
So why did the chicken cross the road? That's the question being asked by several Gainesville residents. For more on this story please see video:
By TV 20's Monika Plocheney
- City Ends Program Allowing Backyard Chickens
- Inmates Showing Chicken Pox Symptoms
- Students Arrested for Smashing Chickens
- Chicken Abuse
- Annual BBQ Chicken Fundraiser Brings In the Dough
- More Chickens in Alachua County
- Chicken Lovers Line Up For More than Just the Sandwich
- More Chickens in Gainesville?
- Orlando Commissioners Approve Urban Chicken Plan
- National Dance Like A Chicken Day