Deadly crash kills two women on I-75
Florida Highway Patrol troopers spent hours investigating a complicated car crash Monday morning.
They say a black pickup truck went out of control when merging onto I-75 near exit 358 around 5:45 a.m. That truck crossed three lanes and hit the center guard rail.
The crash caused six other cars to collide. One of the drivers was thrown from her car and died.
Another woman, who was a passenger in the wreck, got out of her car and somehow fell over a low concrete wall. Troopers say she fell from the Interstate onto a vehicle below. She also died from her injuries.
The crash caused a backlog of traffic for several hours in the southbound lanes of I-75. It cleared up by the afternoon.
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Deadly I-75 Crash
- Southbound Lanes of I-75 Remain Closed After Deadly Crashes
- 911 Calls Released in Deadly I-75 Crashes
- Friends React To Deadly Crash On I-75 In Gainesville
- Three Killed in Crash on I-75
- Crash Kills Two Fathers and Two Teens in Dixie County
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Two ATV Crashes in Levy County Leave Both Riders Dead
- Fatal Crash in Hamilton County Leaves Two Dead