Developer, city officials battle over Heritage Oaks
John Curtis Jr., developer of Heritage Oaks in Alachua, says the city changed the rules on their original approval of his project.
Alachua City Manager Clovis Watson Jr. claims that's not true and says Curtis must comply with the city's requirements.
Meanwhile, the project still only has 29 completed homes on site. It was originally slated for 100.
- Heritage Oaks Developer At Odds With City
- Oak Hall Welcomes Chinese School Officials
- Land Developer Awaits City Decision on University Corners Project
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Marion Oaks Community Hopes to Become City
- Marion Oaks Community Hopes to Become a City
- Gainesville Police Officers Win Another Battle In Fight Over Holiday Pay
- Divorced parents battle over son's life
- The Alachua County Budget Battle is Over...