Developer, city officials battle over Heritage Oaks
John Curtis Jr., developer of Heritage Oaks in Alachua, says the city changed the rules on their original approval of his project.
Alachua City Manager Clovis Watson Jr. claims that's not true and says Curtis must comply with the city's requirements.
Meanwhile, the project still only has 29 completed homes on site. It was originally slated for 100.
- Heritage Oaks Developer At Odds With City
- Police Officially Identify Live Oak Boy's Remains
- Oak Hall Welcomes Chinese School Officials
- Parents Concerned Over Development Changes in Jonesville
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- New Development in Northwest Gainesville? City Commission Plans To Vote Tonight
- Land Developer Awaits City Decision on University Corners Project
- City approves $3.1 million in assistance for new development
- Two Area Restaurants Engaged in Legal Battle Over BBQ
- Gainesville Police Officers Win Another Battle In Fight Over Holiday Pay