Drug Bust in Marion County
Drug agents have intercepted more than a million dollars worth of marijuana as it made its way to North Central Florida. The high intensity drug trafficking area unit received a tip from immigration and customs enforcement out of Orlando that a U-Haul full of drugs was headed to Marion county from Texas.
Undercover drug agents followed the U-Haul to a home in Marion County where they made several arrests. "We arrested five people, and like I said the street value of this marijuana is about 1.2 million dollars...about a thousand dollars a pound." said Eric Rawls an HIDTA agent. Â
Four men were arrested around the residence while another was arrested later in Columbia County. All five men are charged with conspiracy to traffic marijuana. Three of the five live in Marion County.
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- DRUG BUST IN MARION COUNTY
- Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
- Putnam County Methamphetamine Drug Bust
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- Marion County Grow House Bust
- Swingers Club Busted in Marion County
- Pill Bust in Marion County
- Pot Bust in Marion County
- More than 50 People Arrested for Drugs in Marion County