Drug Bust in Marion County
Drug agents have intercepted more than a million dollars worth of marijuana as it made its way to North Central Florida. The high intensity drug trafficking area unit received a tip from immigration and customs enforcement out of Orlando that a U-Haul full of drugs was headed to Marion county from Texas.
Undercover drug agents followed the U-Haul to a home in Marion County where they made several arrests. "We arrested five people, and like I said the street value of this marijuana is about 1.2 million dollars...about a thousand dollars a pound." said Eric Rawls an HIDTA agent. Â
Four men were arrested around the residence while another was arrested later in Columbia County. All five men are charged with conspiracy to traffic marijuana. Three of the five live in Marion County.
- K-2 Drug Bust in Marion County
- DRUG BUST IN MARION COUNTY
- Marion County Drug Bust
- Marion County deputies bust drug trafficking operation
- Drug Bust in Columbia County
- Putnam County Methamphetamine Drug Bust
- Undercover Drug Bust In Putnam County
- Six People Arrested In Levy County Drug Bust
- Cops Conduct Neighborhood Drug Bust In Levy County
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County