UF Small Animal Hospital Saves Dog
Â Â Â Â UF is one of a handfull of facilities in the nation that can offer this kind of treatment for animals.
Â Â Â Â And for Bear, it's saving her life.
Â Â Â Â Â Betty Skel,
the dog's owner, says bear was poisoned with antifreeze by their
neighbor, there's an on-going investigation in their hometown right
now.Â And Skel is offering a $10,000 reward for more information.
Â Â Â Â So in order to save Bear's life, her owner has to drive back and worth from Stuart to Gainesville twice a week...
Â Â Â Â And pay $500 per treatment.
Â Â Â Â Right now, Bear has to have three treatments a week, but her owner says it's worth every penny.
Â Â Â Â Â "At any cost, i have to save her," Skel said.
- Dogs Left Inside Car Saved By Samaritans & Officer
- Gator players hope to raise funds to save dog
- Levy County Animal Services Takes 15 Dogs In For Animal Cruelty-- But Are Conditions Any Better There?
- National Challenge Encourages Local Shelter To Save Lives
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Trenton Dog Owners Deny Running Puppy Mill
- October is Adopt-A-Shelter- Dog
- Emaciated Dogs Found In Newberry
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- Detective Tracks Down Dog's Owner in Hospital