Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
GPS, Police Track Stolen Semi to Marion County
Police say a man who stole a semi tractor trailer thought he had gotten away, but didn't know authorities were tracking his every move the whole time.
Around 2:30 Saturday afternoon, the Elgin, Illinois Police Department contacted the Florida Highway Patrol to report a stolen semi. They told FHP the truck was being tracked by GPS, and the driver was traveling south on Interstate 75 in Alachua County approaching Marion County.
FHP sent out a "be-on-the-lookout" call with the truck's description and tag number.
Troopers spotted the truck and confirmed the tag number, and pulled him over on I-75, just south of State Road 40.
47-year-old Carlos Herrera Andrade, of Tampa, was booked into the Marion County Jail, where he faces charges of Grand Theft.
- UF And RTS Launch GPS Bus Tracking System
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Stolen Cremated Remains Recovered in Marion County
- Routine Arrest Leads to Stolen Police Gun
- Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
- Two Stolen School Buses from Alachua County Found Near Jacksonville
- Stolen Puppy Returned to Columbia County Boy
- Two Buses Stolen From Alachua County School District Lot
- Alachua County Volunteers Track Down the Homeless
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County