Police: DNA Links Suspect to Rape
Â Â Â Â Now, sheriff's deputies say they have the evidence to prove who did it.
Â Â Â Â Deputies say 30 year old Michael Johnson's DNA sample tested positive for raping the woman three years ago at the Majestic Oaks Apartment complex.Â Deputies say they found his fingerprints at the scene also.
Â Â Â Â Johnson had been arrested on an unrelated charge.Â He is now accused of false imprisonment and sexual battery.
- DNA Evidence Leads to Arrest of Suspect in Haile Rape Case
- Police searching for suspect in Duckpond area rape
- Police: Two Armed Suspects Rob Business, Duct Tape Victim
- Police: Dead Boston Bombing Suspect Buried
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator
- Police: Boston Suspects Planned to Attack New York
- Boston Police: 3 More Suspects in Custody Bombings
- DNA Brings Police Sketch To Life
- Mass. DA: DNA Links DeSalvo to Strangler Victim
- UF Police: Student Arrested After Using Police Scanner to Keep Police out of Party