Seven Sisters Inn
That means there are some places now on the market that don't have a ghost of a chance of being sold because they may be not all that desirable to the average homeowner. One of those places--an Inn that the owner claims is haunted by ghosts. And the specter of losing her Inn, is troubling the owner's spirits.
Bonnie Morehardt is scared that she will have to lose her Inn and her 19 years of experience living with what she says are ghosts.
For more on this story please see video on right:
- Seven Sisters Inn Facing Foreclosure
- Motel Murder
- Florida Recovery Center Plans on Relocating
- Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite
- Four Arrested In Alachua Co. Drug Bust
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Fla. Man Sentenced to Seven Years For Attacking Wife With Hatchet
- Seven Open-Air Drug Arrests by New GPD Unit
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run