Tebow Reveals Reason For Return
At a breakfast meeting at the Governor's Mansion in Tallahassee this morning, Tebow and Coach Urban Meyer revealed that Tebow has been granted a waiver by the NCAA to raise money for his father's evangelical association.
Tebow says that if he hadn't been granted the waiver, he would have turned pro.
"The reason I did come back wasn't to win another championship, which we are trying to do, it wasn't to try to go higher in the draft, it was to have an impact on today's youth," said Tebow.Â "That's something that most athletes don't take the time to think about."
The NCAA has not released how much money Tebow will be allowed to raise or why an exception was made for him.
- Tebow's Reason for Returning
- Duclos Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
- A Reason to Celebrate for Suwannee County Residents in Storm Affected Areas
- Cleaning for a Reason
- FAMU Hazing Details Revealed
- Newberry Audit Reveals $11,800 in Misused Funds
- Cray Arrested After Traffic Stops Reveals Drugs
- Truancy Sweep Reveals Deeper Problems
- Recruitment Process for Gainesville's Police Chief Revealed
- "Extreme Makeover" House Will be Revealed Today