Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
Water from the Santa Fe River has risen so much that some neighborhoods in Columbia County are totally filled with water. Residents are using canoes to go in and out of the neighborhoods. Emergency officials say even though the water is going up slowly, the change from last week is dramatic.
- Health Officials Warn of Dangers in Flood Waters
- Grace Marketplace Officials Update City Leaders on Progress
- Residents in Columbia County prepare for flooding
- VA Pulls Funding for Homeless Veteran Facility, Cites "Minimal Progress"
- Officials: Flooding presents dangers
- Cedar Key officials prepared for more flooding
- FEMA funding denied as Dixie County continues to flood
- Flood damage in Dixie County assessed by the state
- Yankeetown residents hit hard with flooding problems
- County Emergency Team Recognized as Exemplary Program