Counties struggle with small emergency budgets
In Gilchrist County, the American Red Cross and a local Coca-Cola factory donated water to Emergency Management for residents who cannot access clean drinking water.
Emergency Management Chief Ron Mills says he appreciates the donation, because his department has a small budget.
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign Struggling in Marion County
- Tri-County Hospital Struggles to Pay Bills, Employees
- Marion County Meals on Wheels Struggling
- Alachua County School Bus Drivers Get Small Pay
- Small Plane Crashes in Marion County
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation
- County Emergency Operation Center Updates
- More Details Emerge In Levy County Sheriff's Office Investigation
- Alachua County Activates 311 Emergency Management Line