Counties struggle with small emergency budgets
In Gilchrist County, the American Red Cross and a local Coca-Cola factory donated water to Emergency Management for residents who cannot access clean drinking water.
Emergency Management Chief Ron Mills says he appreciates the donation, because his department has a small budget.
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Waldo Seeing Financial Struggles After Disbanding Police Force
- Toys for Tots struggling with toy donations
- Small Town Goes All Out For 4th Of July
- Father Leaves Three Small Children in Truck
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- County Emergency Team Recognized as Exemplary Program
- New emergency room to benefit patients and rescue workers
- School Districts Faced With Tough Budgets, Even Tougher Decisions